|Hunt Paul||1||4||1||0||1||1||4||1||0||1||0||1||15||Leonard Keith||2||2||2||0||0||0||0||2||0||2||2||1||13|
|The Bill Alston Trophy||The Orchard Memorial Trophy|
|David Ward 2006||Norman Smithers 2006|
|Howard Overton 2007||Bill Burden 2007|
|Howard Overton 2008||Pat Hughes 2008|
|Pat Hughes 2009||Bert Lanham 2009|
|Howard Overton/Pat Hughes 2010||Graham Holcroft 2010|
|Howard Overton 2011||Howard Overton 2011|
|Pat Hughes 2012||Pat Hughes 2012|
|Howard Overton 2013||Pat Hughes 2013|
|David Reed 2014||Howard Overton 2014|
|Howard Overton 2015||Graham Holcroft 2015|
|Withall Chris 2016||Len Laker 2016|
|Club Monthly competition rules|
|1. A turned item competition will be held on each Saturday that the club meets at Milstead Village Hall|
2. The subject will be any item where the majority of the work has been carried out on a lathe. An item can only be entered into the competition once.
3. A member can enter a maximum of 3 items. A pair/triptych will be counted as one entry but must be nominated as such.
4. If a member wins multiple certificates, points will be awarded for the highest certificate only.
5. If sufficient entries, four certificates will be awarded
The turning of the month certificate.
Highly Commended certificate.
Two Commended certificates.
6. If during the year, a member is awarded a turning of the month certificate or a highly commended certificate then they will not be eligible to be judged for a commended certificate for the duration of the competition. The competition will run From January to December.
7. Points will be awarded each month as follows:-
Turning of the month certificate 6 points
Highly commended certificate 4 points
Commended certificates 2 points
All other entrants awarded 1 point (for entering)
8. The points and scoring chart will be published each month on the Web Site and the club notice board.
9. The Bill Alston perpetual trophy will be awarded to the member who scores the most points in the calendar year and will be presented at the AGM in January and retained for one year. In the event of a tie, the trophy will be shared.
10. The competition will be judged by the Professional demonstrator or on a club day by a members vote.
11. In the event of a dispute, the committees decision is final.
|Club Annual Dinner competition rules|
|1. A turned item competition will be held at the club annual dinner.|
2. The subject will be any item where the majority of the work has been carried out on a lathe.
3. A member can enter one item. A pair/triptych will be counted as one entry but must be nominated as such.
4. The judging will be by the ladies present. An entrant shall not be a judge.
5. The Club Memorial trophy will be awarded to the winner and be held for one year.
6. In the event of a dispute, the committees decision is final.